Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day Six

I'm a terrible person.

I forgot to open my advent calender before I left for uni this morning so I got my housemate Theana to bring it when she came in later on cause we're on the same course, but I opened it and ate it and threw it away all without one consideration to this beautiful project. What a bad person.

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, THE PHOTOGRAPH I'VE PREVIOUSLY TAKEN TO BE MORE TIME EFFICIENT IS BLURRY. MARVELOUS.
I did get a bar of chocolate today though, not as big as a dairy milk but bigger than an advent chocolate ;)

Sorry about the fail of a blog post today, it's just been one of those days :|

3 comments:

  1. So how privileged do I feel to be contributing to the blog items!! and do I know who desert dew is??

    love you Missy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. and btw i love the being alone video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, none of us do, just a viewer who loves my valuable information! But thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete