Saturday 10 March 2012

What I wore: I need Blue skies, I need them old times, I need something good..

The weather recently has been lovely spring time warmth! I snagged this beautiful little (on the short side..) skirt from ebay for like £1.99! I'm looking for more things to pair it will so if you could help me out I'd more than appreciate it!



Sorry about the quality I took them on my webcam! In summer I think I might pair it with 3/4 length leggings instead of tights.. but it definitely need something like that else far too much will be on show. I got another skirt, a mustard one, recently so expect to see that soon too! 

Don't have anything to post about for a couple of days and now it's all coming at once.. typical.

Hope you've got sun where ever you are <3


No comments:

Post a Comment