Saturday 16 June 2012

Some of my journals.

So you know I mentioned Janel's journal challenge? Well here are the ones I don't mind sharing with you.. (each prompt leads you to the original page)









so we're half way, up to number 15.. you guys can still jump on board!! I might have recruited my mum today but we'll see :p it's so fun, and this is the first time I've let anyone see my stuff (and even then I got to choose which ones you see) so it can be private if you like. Let me know if you do :)



2 comments:

  1. I love these. I think i might just do the same. I got a journal a while ago but I usually don't do anything with it unless I am really angry, happy, sad, or touched by someone. That's when I pour all my thoughts and emotions into my journal. I never really thought that something like that could help me feel better but it does. I love looking at other people's journals because they're creative and you can usually learn so much about them, so thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank you for taking the time to look :) the challenge really was a lot of fun and I think, by the sounds of it, you'd enjoy doing it too! Let me know if you do, I'd love to see! xx

      Delete