Friday 26 October 2012

Pierce me.

I have lots of piercings. I am a fan. I have my; tragus, lobes twice, rook, inner helix, belly button and most recently, outer helix. I've been playing around with the idea since before Summer and I've been glancing at my pinterest board for a while so I decided to just take the plunge.

the new piercing is the one my finger is on in the first photo

On the left photo, the pink flower is called the rook piercing, then lobe is the two right next to each other, and outer helix next to my finger.
On the right photo, from the top is inner helix, then tragus and then two lobes again. 

I received a present from Ginger Pickle yesterday as I won a giveaway so keep your eyes peeled for that post! (Those flowery studs are one of the prizes and I'm trying to figure out if I can pull them off :) )


1 comment: