Wednesday 12 December 2012

Happy Birthday Sissy!

Today is my big sisters 23rd birthday! She is getting so old, but I will never be as old as her and I like that fact. I'm pretty sure my sissy doesn't know how proud I am of her, so I'm just going to share it here; she has a mortgage her own house, a husband and the most beautiful and perfect baby girl called Isabelle. She has a degree, and has had a fancy job in HR AND a beautiful cat called Mr Tibbs. She's certainly made it in life which makes going to her for advice a super easy job. She's easy to talk to and always ready to listen, she's creative, loving and open to new ideas. I don't know what I'd do without her if I'm honest.










These photo's are from when Belle was still in her tummy;
 


So happy birthday to the best and most beautiful sister a girl could ask for, I am very lucky to have her and I hope she has the bestest day possible without my attendance. (We'll doing something me, you and Belle when I'm back :p ) SO MUCH LOVE XXXXXXXXX



2 comments:

  1. That first picture is especially adorable!! Happy birthday Natalie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thank you Stacey and Alyna!
    This is such a sweet post :)

    I am super glad you are home soon!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete