Friday 12 July 2013

Nails #12 Ombre

On the last ombre nails post, Jasmin from the Happy Sloths said something like 'Ombre always looks good' and I said pah! You should see the awfulness I have come up with! But, now, I have to agree. once you get the hang of it, it's super easy and simple. I'm grateful for that though because it's so pretty! I do have one word of wisdom though, and if you're a painter you'll already know - use the lighter colour as the base coat.



I used an essie blue and a rimmel green. SUCH a bad beauty blogger. I will add this information in soon.


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, ok it does always look good as long as you aren't to audacious and try out some crazy color combos you know
    but this looks awesome! also your nails are getting super long! I think it's time you convert to a nail blogger :D

    ReplyDelete