Saturday 6 July 2013

Valerie's Visit

Valerie, my God mum, came to visit my city on Friday. Rosi and I met her at the station and we went to Starbucks for a catch up and a coffee - my mum was kind enough to buy a pay-£5-get-£10-to-spend voucher for me from... Groupon I think it was, so I was able to treat everyone without actually spending anything (which is really good at the moment!). Valerie is very open and certainly not a prude so we had some very interesting conversations, that I in fact forgot to warn Rosi about so she was slightly shocked but equally impressed, ha. Following the drinks, we moved on to an art gallery and library, as Valerie likes her art!


 

 


After a little look around we had lunch at the gallery, and then carried on to a different section. It was such a lovely day and I felt very special to have a visit from Valerie, as I don't get to see her very often! It was also nice for Rosi to meet someone from my family, as she hasn't had the opportunity to experience that just yet, although she should be visiting my home town later in the year :D


No comments:

Post a Comment